- Excellent source of Essential amino acids, Essential Fatty
acids, Calcium, Fiber and Vitamin D
- Strengthens Bones and Muscles
- Aids in weight management
- Increases Satiety
- Delays emptying of stomach
- Oats -50gm
- Egg -1 (50gm)
- Oil -2 ml
- Green chilli -4gm
- Ginger Grated -2.5gm
- Cumin -2gm
- Vegetables Chopped – 50gm
- Turmeric -1 gm
- Salt -1gm
- Lemon Juice -2ml
- Coriander Leaves -2gm
- Garam Masala -2gm
1. Heat oil in a pan, add jeera later add onion, green chilli, ginger.
2. Saute for 2-3 minutes and add mixed vegetables, turmeric, salt, garam masala.
3. Sprinkle some water and allow vegetable to cook.
4. Once vegetables are firm and cooked add rinsed oats, cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add beaten eggs to oats mixture and cook under low flame.
6.Once the eggs are cooked well, remove from flame add lemon juice and coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot.